Core documents of Kanthaus governance
We - that is mostly Doug - spend a lot of thought on how to organize ourselves. That led to a three layer system of governance, which is described in the following documents.
- The most important document that describes the basic structures of communal living and decision making.
- It is written in formal language on purpose to make it a legit and clear legal document.
- The more human-friendly version that contains explanations in casual language is the FAQ
- The document that clarifies more practical questions of everyday life.
- The schedule of common activities and the preferences regarding certain practicalities are written down here.