Last modified by djahnie 2024-02-06 10:45:48
Created by chandi 2020-01-19 18:12:39
Why are people recorded?
- Because of our positions system, which requires us to know how much time individuals spend at the space.
- We love data. That's why we collect a lot of that, also on people.
How and when are people recorded?
- Whoever spent a night in Kanthaus will be recorded for the following day.
- People are listed chronologically. That means if Lisa and Bob arrive on the same day, but Bob comes at 5pm and Lisa at 8pm, Bob is recorded before Lisa.
- Many names are quite common, so we add a suffix. Whoever records a person first can decide on the suffix and if it is even needed. Common suffixation patterns are: first letters of last name or abbreviation of context organization.
- If you record someone with a frequent name make sure there has not been someone else recorded without a suffix already!
- Adding suffixes to past records is completely fine. What counts is reliable data.
- The residence record ideally is updated every day to avoid making mistakes.
What if I don't want to be recorded?
- You can provide us with a consistent pseudonym, that we will use instead of your name.