simply and quick
- no password
This network offers you about 8 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. Your traffic will be routed through a Dutch VPN provider. Please make sure that you encrypt your traffic yourself appropriately or do not consider this network to be secure.
more secure, faster, printing, ...
The usage of Multiple usernames allows us to serve different types of access. Grab the one that suits you!
||For all who simply need the Internet and maybe want to print something.||Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops of normal users|
||For all who need full access to the network and want to see other devices||network admins, LAN party|
||When people temporarily need full access to the network||LAN Party with guests|
||Routed through the netherlands. Same like
||Neighbors and Travellers on the street with more safety awareness|
Installation: Linux / Networkmanager
Select the network
kanthaus and click on "Connect"
Set following settings
- Download and select the CA Certificate (maybe you need to right click -> save as)
- Select a username from the username table above (e.g.
- Password for all users you get by asking in the kanthaus
Installation: Android 9
- Download the CA Certificate and save it somewhere on your phone
- Settings -> Security & location -> Encryption & credentials -> Install from SD Card -> select the downloaded certificate
- Use a name like "Kanthaus" and select "Wi-Fi" as the crential use
- Connect to
kanthaus, select the CA certificate and enter the credentials
Installation: Android 4.4
to be written... (simply never connect without the CA Certificate!)